Actual size 18"x32"x1.75"
DP-green Extended Surface Pleated Filter
• 100% synthetic media resists moisture, mold, and damage
• Maintains MERV 13 performance in a full ASHRAE 52.2-2012 independent test
• Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
• Heavy duty, moisture-resistant beverage board frame
• Two-piece die-cut frame bonded to each other provide double-wall thickness around outer edge
• Die cut pattern provides 50% more contact points between media pack and frame
• Integral die-cut cross members provide strength and rigidity
• Water repellent adhesive used to bond frame with media pack
• Rust-resistant, expanded metal support grid made of galvanized steel
• 100% water repellent, high-strength adhesive coats entire interior of frame
• Media pack sealed inside frame and pleat tips bonded to diagonal support members
Consistent pleat shape produces optimum performance by providing lower resistance, full depth dust loading, and longer service life in the field. Airguard uses sophisticated production control techniques to ensure consistent pleat count, height, shape, and spacing for the DP-green 13 filter.
The DP-green 13’s heavy duty beverage board frame is made using moisture-resistant, sturdy frame material that stands up to rough handling and difficult service conditions. As such, expect a long service life in the field. Because of moisture-resistant media and construction, the pleats hold together even when wet, preventing delaminating, exessive buckling, collapsing, racking, warping, and bending. Additionally, the double-walled thickness around the outer edge and rust-resistant galvanized steel Fram help maintain pleat shape and prevent fluttering during operation.